Friday, November 6, 2015

Write On, Right On


Write On, Right On is finally here,despite all the obstacles and setbacks. I am deligthed and excited to have this moment. Now the real work begins marketing, promoting and sell the book. Below you will find information about the book as well as how to get your very own copy.

Write On, Right On is a book of poems written and compiled by Justin Ward. The poems in this text deal with social issues, personal experience, and life perception. The purpose of this work is to encourage others to learn to communicate effectively by helping create positive habits of reading, writing, and communicating effectively. Why poems? Well, poetry has been an interest of mine for most of my life, ever since I learned to read. I also enjoy music; the power of the message in music intrigues me. Public speakers such as teachers, preachers, and others have grabbed my attention many times because of the person’s ability to effectively communicate the point clearly and concisely. So, I have decided to combine education, communication, and entertainment in poetry to make people think and think differently. With so many mediums of communication, people often overlook the power reading, so I created small packages of powerful information crafted to make you laugh, cry, and learn. Ultimately, I want you to think and be more inspired about your existence. I hope you can find your purpose, and unleash your passions to produce the life envisioned for you. Hopefully, this book is a true page turner for you. May you find value between these pages because my intention is to lead, motivate, and educate others in order for us all to elevate to the level in life for which we aspire.



Buy my product





No comments:

Post a Comment